1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Getting another litter box

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lil96, May 21, 2005.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

I just wanted to know everyones opinion, I currently have dales litter box in the closet of a bedroom, butsince it is warmer I leave our sliding glass door open to our screened in back porch. I was thinking about putting another one on the porch, ,because she loves to be out there so much and it would keep down the smell (I clean it every other day and it still stinks!) But in the winter time when it is too cold to open the sliding glass door and let her out there would she still want to use the litter box out there? And if the door is closed, wwould she "go" in front of the door? Whenever I live somehwere I always put the litterbox (es) in one spot and try to never move it for fear of throwing off the cat. So what do you guys think?

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

i think it really depends on how picky your cat is. I move Vianne's box all the time....even change her litter and the box itself. Somehow she always seems to know what it is, who its for and remembers where ever i put it. :mrgreen: Good luck! I would try a little experiement in an enclosed and easy to clean area first.