1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ginger, the stray

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Sep 18, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee....NO!!! WRONG!!!! :shock:

ASSISTANT AUSPET KITTY LIBRARIAN!!!! :0018:

2. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

What does that mean?

...Please don't ell me I'm going to have to master the dewy decimel system!!

3. vene

vene New Member

I wouldn't even dare to say assistant. LOL's!

4. vene

vene New Member

Darkrabbit, Lynn meant that we are auspet librarians for pulling out information at needed times. :mrgreen:

5. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

haha I see!! yay. :D

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i think u are all nuts.

that blanket thing looked awsome tho.....

crazy people... *eyes vene and lynn*

*grins and runs away*

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

okay...okay...sorry...K? sheesh...no offense intended....

so...now....we have our TOAKL....hee hee

8. vene

vene New Member

Nuts? What type- peanut, coconut, chestnut...?

9. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

LOL

i dunno. pick a nut. *talks in a snobbish voice* i'm a cashew peeersonally... *blows on nails*

10. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

TOAKL??

Team of Auspetian Kitty Librarians?? :?

11. luna

luna New Member

haveyou started on the kitty house yet? those blankets sound like they would be really good for the kitty. :lol:

12. vene

vene New Member

No I haven't. I really have no time yet. I have to wait until both the baby and hubby are asleep before I can work on the project. That doesn't happen often and hubby works long hours and we don't have a babysitter. Well I guess if I want it bad enough, I'll find a way. :mrgreen:

13. luna

luna New Member

give them tranqulizers. the nwhen ever you want to work on the house give them somthing drugged with it. now how to make a tranqulizer...... :m24:

14. vene

vene New Member

:roll: :0023: Seriously, there are people that give their babies and kids meds that make them sleepy when they go out. I'm not one of those. Maybe hypnosis will work! :mrgreen:

15. luna

luna New Member

really ? i didn't know that. hypnossis would probibly work maybe they have a program on how to learn hypnossis on the computer? Well they got one for everythingelse why not hypnossis? :0011:

16. vene

vene New Member

If all else fails, I might take Lynn's suggestion about purchasing and nailing together a cat house! :p

17. vene

vene New Member

Ginger has been bring me presents as a way of thanking me for the food I leave out every evening. Last week I found a dead mole in the drinking water. Today I found 2 mice or baby moles near the garage door. :shock:

18. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

aww that means she loves you!!

it's a kitty bond!

19. luna

luna New Member

she's thanking you in advance for the house :mrgreen:

20. vene

vene New Member

LOL's. I'm giving up on the crates idea. I took a look at them yesterday and I wouldn't be able to work on them unless I'm a carpenter. I'm going to buy either the square pvc storage containers or the coolers later today. I think it'll be a great idea whether Ginger or other strays stay near our home. I can keep an eye on them. :mrgreen: