1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ginger, the stray

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Sep 18, 2004.

1. luna

luna New Member

well its true with buster, shadow you have to do what she wants when she wants. :mrgreen: try those mouse toys, the fuzzy ones or those crinkly toys. shadow and buster loves those :y_the_best:

2. vene

vene New Member

A no-kill shelter is going to help us trap Ginger. Hopefully before the weather turns for the worse. Hubby agreed. Miracles can happen! :eek:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Congrats! :eek:

I love good news :m31:

4. luna

luna New Member

YAY!!!!!!! Ginger gets a home!!! now don't forget the photos!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. vene

vene New Member

:qm1: ladies. I'm still waiting for the no-kill shelter to contact me. :0016: Will post pics as soon as he/she is trapped. Promise. :mrgreen:

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

OH MY GOSH! :shock:

what STUPENDOUS news vene!!! :0008: :0018: :m12: :m11:

THATS SO GREAT! i knew he'd come around!!! Good good very good luck with getting her! oh i'm all excited for u now! :mrgreen:

7. luna

luna New Member

yay! we get pictures AND ginger gets a home yay!!!! :eek: :eek: :m31: [/b]

8. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

OMG what'd I miss??! (re-reading prior posts).

Oh, yay!!!! Hubby ROCKS!! :)

Get some rescue remedy and ply her with treats and toys. If she doesn't get to love you from the treats, she'll be too fat to run away from hugs. <gg>

:y_the_best:

9. vene

vene New Member

:0023: :0023: :0023: I'm still waiting for the shelter to loan me the trap. I'm so impatient I almost went on ebay to buy me a trap. They are kinda expensive fort the good type, around $40 or so. :shock:

10. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

Can't you rent or borrow one from your local shelter? Ours will lend out their traps, you just have to give them a deposit.

11. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

karen_80, vene's shelter is letting her borrow one, but she is still waiting for them to bring it to her :p

12. luna

luna New Member

nothing costs too much when it comes to kitties! :mrgreen: are you still going to make the kittie palace?

13. vene

vene New Member

No even though I've got all the tools and parts. I've even purchased that $1.50 reflective blanket. I am going to capture Ginger! Still waiting for that trap to be loaned out to me. :roll: It's only been a week so we'll see what happens.

14. vene

vene New Member

I'm picking up the trap on Fri. Wish me luck!

15. Bente

Bente New Member

That's great Vene! :eek: :0018: \:D/

Good Luck! :m22:

16. nern

nern New Member

Good luck vene! Its so wonderful that you will have the chance to catch her before winter. Let us know what happens. :wink:

17. luna

luna New Member

why not just luer her in with food and grab her?