1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

giving dogs vitimans. good or bad?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rowdiebrindlepit, Dec 20, 2005.

1. rowdiebrindlepit

rowdiebrindlepit New Member

I bought some kind of vitimans from the store yesterday,( my friend used the same on his dobie and he grew like a weed!) my question is what can i do other than free feed and excersize the hell out of him so that i can build up his muscles, i dont want to weight train hm because i dont wanna hurt him. I have been running him alot and playing alot of tug of war with him and his hind end has grown to be rather musclar but i dont know how to build up his front legs so he dosent look so uneven. any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. jay

jay New Member

How old is he? I would just feed him a high quality food and he will grow, just give him time. If he is real young, don't over do the exercise because of the strain on his young joints and hips. Also, genetics has a lot to do with it also.

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Just like jay said...If he is very young do not make him over due it. Keep up the running! 8)