1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Got My New Discus

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tski22, Apr 1, 2005.

1. tski22

tski22 New Member

I got my new discus fish today. I was very pleased they were in good health and they stayed that way when I brought them home. They are in a densely planted Amazon biotype aquarium with a few cardinals and will be moving into a 55 or 60 gallon by summertime. I have a Red Marlboro Discus and 2 Blue Panda Dicus. They are very interesting fish and they look awesome!! Anybody have any comments about discus I'd love to hear everyones imput. -tl

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

you ever have them before? i hear they are VERY hard to care for, but i think they look beautiful.........make sure to post some pics of your new ones :y_the_best:

3. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Hi tski22, Congratulations on your new Discus and good luck. They are not easy to take care of, but everyone I have ever known that was able to take care of them wouldn't take anything for them. No matter how many tanks they set up there would be at least one Discus tank.