1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Guess what I did

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

well i just got an email from the lady processing my application for Lucy she says that most foster mom's dont let their babies go so far away and due to lucy's condition it might be really hard on her so it's up to the foster mom if she feels like lucy could handle it or not. If i can't adopt her then i will hopefully get a foster soon

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Rene IM sorry things did not work out with Lucy. :( But I am so excited for you about your fostering! I find it so ridiculous that they will not let you adopt just because you have a dog in the household who is not desexed because Lucy is spayed anyhow right? Most rescues are before they go to their new homes. I am constantly getting in new rescues and Punkin is not spayed because of an immune deficiency. I adopted both Pinky, Punkin and Fancy from rescues and I had an intact male in my home at the time. Good luck with the fostering I can't wait to see your new addition!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks gina i'm very excited also and yes it is strange that i have to desex my cats??? what are they going to do to a dog (I planned on doing that anyway but they just turned 6 mos) I'm going to try fostering i might fail but it's worth a shot i figure if i could let my little pups go why not try.

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I have tried to foster and adopt both and the minute they find out my dogs aren't spayed or nutered. Whammy... They hate breeders. I was excepted by yorkielane one day and so happy was going to help make crafts for financing it and all. the minute they found out i had dogs noty spayed or nutered i got an email that said your out.