1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HALAROOS CAT SWAP GIFT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! :)))

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Apr 27, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :kiss_heart: :love_y_t_much: :0018:

OKAY...I JUST THINK HALAROO IS THE VERY VERY BEST CAT SWAP PARTNER!!!!!

so...i get the gift today...open it up....and its like neverending toys!!! toys everywhere!!!!

heres what the boys got:

:D :p
    bunny fur mouse
    little mousie that moves when you pull the string
    jacks
    kitty grass to grow in a pot :D
    more mousies...little ones...which max and chris love
    a ceramic candle holder and candles
    more little mousies
    catnip chicken flavor
    catnip toys and catnip streamer toy
    soft little balls
    a stringy ball that max loves
    mousies
    mousies
    mousies

oh halaroo!!! youve outdone yourself. youre the best!!! :y_the_best:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

from me and the boys

fyi (max fell asleep today with his little stringy ball under his head. he loves it...and just wait...i havent even let them have all the toys yet!!! im saving them so they can really enjoy each new toy!!! each day...they will get a new toy!!!)

2. Bente

Bente New Member

What a great gift :eek: I'm sure all your boys will be thrilled to get a new toy everyday :D

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: I'm so happy you all like the toys! I would love to see some pictures when you get the chance!

I hope you like the candle scents I selected (they're my favourites).

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Wow, sounds like your kitties are going to have a wonderful time with their new toys. Would love to see pictures, too. :)

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: i love the candle scents!! "rain" and "home sweet home" (cinnamon) which is my VERY favorite!!

the new toy today...is...one of the rubber balls, that are cushy and bouncy...!! all three loved it

and christopher is just beside himself with the bunny fur mousie. he throws it high in the air...jumps up into the air and pounces on it...and lays on it.

i have to say...that max and chris are TOTAL TOY LOVERS...max being the #1 toy lover...chris #2 and mikey ranks #10867 :shock:

lols lols.... :p

but...its really not about the toys...themselves...

mikey is completely out of the loop, since he has a new friend at the window. ALL....DAY....LONG....he sits at the window and watches this ghecko who sits on the screen...i know the ghecko knows mikey is there....he comes every day...and crawls around only on the one screen where mickey sits (the window is down, so mikey cant get him). for hours and hours and hours...the two of them play. the ghecko moves around the screen and mikey tries to paw at him. i took pics...but have to get them developed..

while chris and max enjoy their new toys...mikey is in "la la" land :roll:

6. vene

vene New Member

Those are great gifts! :p Looks like the entire household is having fun! :mrgreen: :y_the_best: Mike is hilarious and Lynn, nice avatar!

7. nern

nern New Member

Sounds like you've got some great stuff lynn! :D

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thanks for the compliment on my new avatar vene!! i may have to change it if the new pictures come out good!! i know i took several of the three of them. i dropped the film off tonight....should be done tomorrow! :eek:

9. vene

vene New Member

Pics, pics, pics, drool, drool, drool! :mrgreen: