1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween theme games we can play with our canine friends

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MyPetTherapyDog, Oct 2, 2006.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hi:
    My dog training business is hosting a big fund-raiser to raise money for 2 seperate shelters.
    I am searching for halloween games that humans can play with their dogs?
    Any suggestions?
    Sue

2. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

hmm...how about apple bobbing? (although you could substitute tennis balls or something for the dog.)

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

LOL funny you would mention that I already have "bobbing for bones" on there as well as Doggie halloween parade, frisibee toss CGC testing but I need more ideas?

4. LuvMyBabies

LuvMyBabies New Member

How about "Musical Chairs"? The last dog to obey their owner's sit command when the music stops is eliminated. I was at a fundraiser for a local rescue group that did this and it worked quite well.

5. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

We've done bobbing for hotdogs, pictures with The Great Pumpkin, doggy face painting (actually butt painting) by a groomer (me) who donated their time, a treasure dig (treats buried in a small sand box), dancing with your dog, and held a wiener dog race.