1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Walt, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Walt

Walt New Member

AND TO ALL A SAFE HOLIDAY :eek:

2. nern

nern New Member

Happy Easter!

3. Jody

Jody New Member

Happy Easter, back to work tomorrow...... :( :( :(

Jody

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ugh... Monday, back to work.

So how did everyones easter go? Mine was awful. First I had an accident in my truck. I hit like 12 wild hogs at one time (going about 75mph). There must have been 200 of em alongside the road, from fence to fence. Well, There were no thin spots in the hogs, and there was nothing to do but plow right through. It was like 10pm Saturday evening, and they just appeared out of no where, (on the move apparently)

So now I gotta find a front bumper!!! Wehne I say 12, thats just a guess, due to the taller grass in the ditches, I imagine there were more!!!!!

Then it rained about 6 1/2 inches, we got golf ball size hail. The dogs had fun running around and catching them. (they were in the kennel when it started) So I'm out in the storm, getting knocked on the head, IN MY SUNDAY DRESS, chasing the darn dogs toget them inside!!
    So family gets there, we have to egg hunt in the house, BAD IDEA!!! Kids go nuts, and cant go out to play, so fight and be abnoxious kids in the house!!!

Oh, I'm glad its over, but its still MOnday, not much better.

5. Happy Ressurection day! to you too!

Sami, at least you got some good news about the new job! :D

I had to work, but had my Easter earlier in the week. Two of my daughters and four of my Grandchildren came here for four days, IT WAS WONDERFUL! :D We went to the beach and watched a herd of dolfins traveling by. WHAT AN AWESOM SITE! and it's calf season so there were allot of babie's in that herd. The grandkids painted and hunted eggs in my backyard, they all had a great time! which is what makes Grandma enjoy it...

Susan

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

We had a wonderfull day! We were supposed to go to an easter egg hunt on Sat at a new church we are looking into but I woke up with a flat tire on my new truck. I was supposed to pick up hubby from work and get the kids and go to the egg hunt but no such luck. I called a friend from work who lives close by to help me change the tire and we missed everything!

So anyway on Sunday I had a easter egg hunt in our yard for the girls and they rode their power wheels around and played with bubbles but it was really cold so we didnt stay out too long. Then we played with their new toy the easter bunny brought them and we colored eggs. I now have dye all over my hands. My 2 yo insisted on dyeing all her eggs blue so we have lots of blue eggs to eat!!

Hope everyone else had a great day!!! Sam sorry about your truck. Sounds like us with deer, they are everywhere and not just one or two they travel in herds right into the middle of the road!

7. Walt

Walt New Member

Holly !@@#%$ SAM,

Where do you live that theres so many wild hogs romeing around :?:

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

it was gorgeous here, in the mid 80s and we just had our boat serviced last week so we decided to go the lake. Jake and Wylie were so excited. we Launch, and I cant get teh boat started :x

so I am floating away waiting for my hisband to come back and then have to paddle back to the dock. Jake and Wylie were bummed they were so looking forward to the boat ride and playing in the water

honeybear

9. Samsintentions

Probably haven't heard of it, Rock Island, TX

10. Walt

Walt New Member

Well I'll tell ya it does makes it easier to understand the hole hog hunting thing now.

I had know idea that there are herds of them wondering around like that. :shock:

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I dont know if a hog and a boar are the same thing but where we used to live we had wild boar. It was a new housing development encroaching the country. They were small about 50# I would guess and they were so destructive to peoples yards. It looked like someone used a rototiller in their grass. Luckily our yard never got hit. htye literraly ripped out entire lawns

honeybear

12. Samsintentions

yeah their the same. Boars are male hogs, Sows are female.