1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hard and expensive lesson to learn, hope you'll learn from

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by akaladtstar001, May 8, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I have looked at several here and they all contain corn that I have looked at .Casnnot get the Buffalo ,back to Basics ,Inova or alot of the others in any sotre I have checked out in a 2oo mile radius ...

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Re: Back to Basics website

I agree!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

When I was still feeding kibble, I fed Healthwise. It is made by the Innova people (Natura Pet), but Innova was too rich for Nala - gave her hideous gas issues! We were pleased with the Healthwise, which was designed to be more easily digested.

Jamiya

4. ilovemaltipoos

I just talked to Back to Basics and am ordering my first bags by hte end of the week .Also going to try and carry it in the Bargin outlet store ,so maybe I just found a food that i can use .Going to try it for a few weeks first and see and note any changes in mine first .

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

That's great Malti! I'd love to hear how your pups do with it :D

6. nern

nern New Member

Best of luck Ilovemaltipoos. Keep us posted on how your dogs do on it.

7. nern

nern New Member

I love Natura's products. My friend just got a Yorkie pup and I recommended Innova to her which she is currently switching to. I remember you saying that Nala could'nt tolerate Innova but did well on the Healthwise so I'll have to keep that in mind in case her pup has any problems with Innova.

8. ilovemaltipoos

Thanks Poo ad nern ,I will keep in touch about it .but it will more than apt take awhile .I won't get it until the last of next week and then a few weeks to note any changes ,more than apt bowel changes first ,then as they settle in ...Well ,we will see .
    I have been meaning to do this for a long time ad checked into alot of different ones ,Innova senst samples a while back ,but I do not see how you can tell the difference with 2 ounces of food as a sample .So I didn't even go there .I will keep all posted as things happen .

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Oh, NALA tolerated it just fine! It was the humans who had a problem with it! :D

Jamiya