1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Harley got to met up close a baby robin

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Aug 8, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Don't worry the baby bird was rescued by me on our back porch before the cats or Buster for that matter realized what was out there.
    The babies had just learned how to fly and this one couldn't figure out how to get out of our patio with the latus. But before the BF would let him go back to mom who was waiting and looking for it, he had to introduce Harley to him. Once I told him enough is enough he took the baby outside and gave him a gentle toss and away he went and mom flew after him.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

How funny! What was Harley thinking- food or toy?

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

He really didn't know what he was thinking.....He was VERY interested in the baby bird but the BF and I had a close eye on Harley and he knew it..... :mrgreen: I was about to let the fur babies outside on the patio for a while while I watered the plants glad I didn't.

4. Bente

Bente New Member

So kind of you to rescue the baby bird :y_the_best: I can imagine Harley was curious :mrgreen:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Yes he sure was curious!! He had been watching and listening to them since they hatched in the tree outside our patio and to be that close...... :mrgreen:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

He looks like he's going: sniff, sniff, mmmmmmm smells good! :wink:

7. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

As I'm telling Harley to be nice I'm thinking this poor bird wonder what it's thinking!!!