1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

harness

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mamabear_34, Aug 8, 2004.

1. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

Hello again all!!

Buffy is now 9 months old and still hasnt mastered walking on a leash without almost choking herself to death so I went today and got her a harness. WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER!! I took her for a walk and she loved it. She didnt pull (as much) and wasnt wheezing and coughing due to pulling on her collar. I do want to keep and eye on her "arm pits" so that they dont get chafed when she is out for a walk but I just had to tell you all how great it worked for me. I also am not going to use the harness unless I am taking her for a walk (is this the correct thing to do) and just have her regualr collar on the rest of the time. I love coming here because everyone is always so helpful and I enjoy seeing all the points of view supported here!!

[/code]

2. bubbalover

bubbalover New Member

I would say the same thing :eek: my dog use to choke his self all the time then i got a harness and he stop walking so darn fast and now i have another problem with this harness, My dog just figured a way to escape from the harness :shock: is there a way i can keep him from not tryin to escape besides tightening it? I feel if I tighten it the is will squeez him and there will be problems. Please i would love some advise, maybe my dog would say "Finally Mom isn't so uptight with walking me now, so i dont have to escape anymore lol". :wink:

anywayz thankx

bubba lover