1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen or tried the Springer Bicycle Jogger?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Piper's Mom, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Springer Bicycle Jogger

Instead of taking your dog for a walk, take him for a ride! The Springer's low mounted coil spring absorbs and reduces the dog's tugs and pulls, so you'll be able to maintain your balance. The dog is held gently yet firmly in place beside the bike, reducing the danger of his interfering with the pedals or wheels. And the Springer is equipped with a safety release that immediately breaks away should your dog end up on the wrong side of a post, hydrant or sign or tree. Includes complete mounting instructions and directions for use.
    http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...older_id=2534374302025650&bmUID=1097682372699

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I can't even ride a bicycle!! Now if they made one to mount on my saddle, that would be great!!!

3. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

4. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Thank you, Dukesdad ... I missed that one. I guess I need to read this board more often. By the way - I finally saw your show last night. I liked what he had to say!

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I've seen it. It looks pretty cool It's the only way I would ever ride a bike w/ a dog :D Let us know how it works out if you decide to get one

6. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Thanks eveyone. I am seriously considering trying it out ... I'll let you know if we survive!!!!