1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't been here in a while....new pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by spencerpits, Apr 13, 2005.

1. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Great news! I will be getting this male. And for a little bit cheaper than the RB male I wanted. Looks like I need to start making more room!

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yeah I wanted one from that breeding too and anything off of Slim, but definatly off Willie and to Midnight would be awesome. Oh well guess I'll just have to wait it out since I've got my hands full right now with a litter and 2 new dogs and been doing a lot of ajusting, and been so busy otherwise. All in good time.
    I see your defination, any form of work, different activities, I think its cool that its not just limited to one thing. I also think even pet quality dogs can do something like weight pull or agility. They can still work and have something to do and work out.
    Congrats on the male. :y_the_best:

3. goob

goob New Member

My apologies, saw that and his info describing him as proven many times, it got me wondering and I jumped to conclusions, sorry about that. Congrats on the new dogs also!

4. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

No problem Goob. Its all good. LOL.

BTW - I must brag!!! I took Blackie to an ABA (Alabama Bulldogger Association) fun show today. He took 2nd place in the 6-9 month males!!! Of course, I forgot my camera, but I've got a couple of people that are going to email pics to me. Our 5 year old son, Orion, showed him in Jr. Handlers. Didn't place, but he was pleased with his Participation Ribbon. We also gave it a go in the tredmill race. Fastest he got up to (that I saw, anyway) was only about 13MPH, but I was glad he ran on it at all his first time being on a mill. There were 3 dogs that maintained at least 55MPH the whole time. Of course, those 3 are the ones who placed. LOL. Anyway - once I have some pics from the show I'll get em posted. :mrgreen: