1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HELP :( Fighter fish is falling apart :S literaly

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by imortal98, Nov 2, 2007.

1. imortal98

imortal98 New Member

got me a fighter fish a few weeks ago. Everything was fine till a few days ago. the past 2 days its laying at the bottom of the tank and its beautiful tail and fins that float about are just shrunk and stuck too it, looks more of a submarine shap now :S then and elegant fish. When i look at it ,it looks like as if they have just stuck together :S ...Anyways today its tail is sort of falling down,peaces of it i mean :S . Peaces of its beautiful long fines and tail. :S and its shi? is looking wrong as well...dont know what the hell to do. ALready changed the water cleaned that tank. ANybody know what it could be ?

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

try treating it with mela fix just follow the directions on the bottle