1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help just bought a 3 year old that is skiddish of everythig

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by horsechick46, Sep 12, 2005.

1. horsechick46

horsechick46 New Member

I need help with a 3 year old that is not rideable, she has not had the best care in the world and I am getting worried that I'm going to make a mistake. I know she has at least 2 trainers that gave up on her ( I never give up) but good advise would sure be helpful. Thank You Kim

2. mysti1

mysti1 New Member

3 year old horse help

i have the same problem i have an 17 month old irish sport horse she is completely mental altoghether she jumps out bites kicks rears oh stop its scary and i dont know why too many hands i think at her . give your horse time let him chill out hand feed take your time let him get your trust then gradually take it from there you dont know what happened to him before 2 mant trainers is bad what ever has happened he has for got lots of tlc but let him know who is boss too in a nice way

3. horsechick46

horsechick46 New Member

3 year old doing great!

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know that my 3 year mare is doing quite well, She has had the bridle (split bit) and a saddle on. She is also putting her nose right in the halter when I hold it out for her she is going to be a great horse to ride I think you are right about the give her time,love and atten. Thanks Kim