1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

help!!! my cat is about to die!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by phides2, Oct 9, 2004.

1. phides2

phides2 New Member

i need any help i can get...my cat is very very sick and is going to die any second now...he's blocked up with crystals...please is there any thing i can do that doesn't cost alot of money???????

2. phides2

phides2 New Member

he's laying on the ground now.....i need all the help in the world....

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry your cat is sick. Get him to the vet immediately! You may be able to work out a payment plan with the vet. I wish you all the best.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I am so sorry this is happening to your baby. But the only help anyone can offer is to tell you to take him to the vet RIGHT NOW. Most will work out liberal payment plans.

5. vene

vene New Member

Check out the 3rd sticky on low cost/free neuter/ spay clinics in the US and call around for different vets and clinics/hospitals for their rates and advice. Call animal shelters around. Lots of times, they can recommend a good, low cost vet that may be able to help you. Don't delay. Call right away and get your kitty checked out ASAP!

6. nern

nern New Member

I sure hope he is okay...I imagine this must be quite painful for him. :cry:
    Keep us posted.

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

SURGERY is the only way to remove stones that are blocking and keep in mind if it isn't done quickly the bladder can burst. There is no way to do this w/out surgery at this point or the cat WILL NOT survive

8. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

i'm praying that your kitty is alright! please, take kitty to the vet, don't let kitty suffer! kitty must be in so much pain... i hope this never happens to any of my babies, i couldn't stand to see any of them in pain!

i'm so sorry this happened! i hope he/she is going to be alright!

9. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

and you're right Rabbit - this has to be horribly painful for this cat. One stone in a person can be incredibly painful. I know how my dog was when she had stones lodged in her urethea and many many more in her bladder. This poor kitty must be suffering. I hope everything turns out okay and the poster gets this kitty to the vet as this is a bonafide emergency, I also hope the poster lets us know what happened.

10. vene

vene New Member

Agreed. I've passed many kidney stones during my pregnancy and it's worse than giving birth. The cat needs emergency care right away. [-o<

11. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

take the cat to the vet A/S/A/P i got chills when i seen the post and then to hear that the cat is lying on the ground..like it was said b4 the only thing u can do 4 ur kitty to survive is to have surgery done and quick... i know it has to be very very painfull 4 the cat i remember my poor jason. and that has to be the worst feeling in the world ive never had them but have many friends that have.. i just cant imagine....please keep us posted!!!! [-o< my prayers go out to ur furbaby

12. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I know what you mean FMGurl, this post gives me chills everytime I read it! I hope we hear from the poster on this very soon. I'm really hoping kitty is okay! And even if not :cry: , I'd still like to know the outcome.

I hope this kitty is okay

13. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

im kinda crossin my fingers that the poster insnt replying b/c maybe he took the cat to the vet....i want to here the outcome on this poor kitty even if its bad...

14. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

me too! i'm worried the poster hasn't replied back to this because something bad did happen, though. but let's everyone still pray that nothing bad happened to this poor baby.

15. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I just hope this wasn't a troll

16. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

a troll?

all i can think of is that this person's cat wasn't really going to die and she just wanted to make a post about something.

haha or maybe i'm just hoping that there's no poor kitty dieying out there!

17. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

i hope there is no cat dying out there like that...has to be painfull...but i hope the kitty is ok now and has seen a vet and has been treated....well has had surgery etc...by the way phides2 what is ur kittys name???? i have a thing w/ names i love to hear the names of ppls animals....

18. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*scratches head* why would someone post on here- if their kitty was that far off- before going to a vet? :shock:

... does not compute.

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

whats a troll???

20. vene

vene New Member

A fakerooni causing trouble.