1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

HELP NAME HER PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by amberlue2002, Jun 12, 2004.

1. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Jazzabelle

2. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

i named her

hey guys i just wanted to let you know i named her Ashes. Her dads name is Cash and her moms name is Sasha so were keeping the (ash) is the name. Her bloodline is gotti and greyline, she is so sweet and so cute. she is a little shy though, whats the best way to help her warm up to us? thanks for the help, I'll post some pics of her later.

3. Freedom

Freedom New Member

"she is a little shy though, whats the best way to help her warm up to us?"

If you just got her then she is getting used to a completely new environment. Give her some time and she will act like a normal playful puppy. You just want to keep giving her tons of love, treats, playtime, and she should warm up in no time. Good luck with the new puppy, and do you have any future plans for her, or is she just a pet.

4. amberlue2002

amberlue2002 New Member

hey

hey guys i just wanted to say that Ashes is already getting better about being shy. she loves the other puppy and is starting to play. We figured out that she loves it outside, she doesn't seem scared she plays more she comes up to you without hesitating, and her tail wags non stop. her inside behavior is quite and calm, she just wants to lay in one spot or close to someone. today some other dogs came over and she was play barking and being sociable so i think she'll come around soon.

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Glad to hear everything is going well.

6. kEmist

kEmist New Member

GIVER HER A NAME THAT MAKES SOME ONE REMEMBER HER. SOMETHING UNUSUAL BUT A BIT CUTE AT THE TIME NOT TOO CUTE THO.
    SOMETHING LIKE PATSY SO WHEN YOUR PETTING HER YOU CAN CALL HER FATSY PATSY.

7. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey Freedom nice to see you here... Great Pic...

Who asked about Light breeding??? What's that supposed to mean anyway?

8. Angie

Angie New Member

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Amber's post was deleted. She had stated that she wanted a female with papers for "Light Breeding" with her male dog.

10. Sara

Sara New Member

Oh I remember that... So...Light breeding??? Did she answer the question you asked? I hope that you'll at least get her hips and elbows done and wait till she's at least two.

11. Freedom

Freedom New Member

"Hey Freedom nice to see you here... Great Pic... "

Hey thanks, I have been a member of this board for a long time, since it was the old forum. I'm only active every once in awhile, I try to post when I can get the time in.