1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help! Sores on my pekingese's belly ...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Juana Chavez, Jun 19, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Juana~

My goodness, you sure do have your hands full, that's for sure!!! :shock:

Poor Bubbles, she sure did have a rough time for a while there! I am so happy to hear that she is better, and you now know that it was the vaccinations that caused the problems. Glad your vet was able to help out! :y_the_best: Keep spoiling Bubbles and giving her LOTS of TLC, and I'm sure she'll be back to her normal little self in no time! :wink:

I sincerely do wish you the best with your two furbabies, and the human one on it's way as well!!! :D

Kind Regards!!!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm thinking maybe with the reactions to the vacs she got, maybe she should have them done separately. Though with the dewormers they can cause vomiting. Talk it over with your vet.