1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Help!?!?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Neon, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Neon

Neon New Member

I have three month old normal mouse, ( male ) and a little while ago , his side got large and he started breathing weird. The next morning he was back to normal size and started breathing normally. I thought he could of been a female and pregnant but he's surely a male... what was wrong?!

2. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

Well I've never expierienced this problem with any of my small animals so i havn't the foggiest clue what it could be. But all i can say is you need ta take him to the vet even if he's not expieriencing those symptoms at the time it is obviously not normal and only your vet could tell you for sure. Good luck!