1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey all ...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I know I can't put my baby picutres on here but I got 8 beautiful maltipoos and 3 out of this world poodles ....LOL ! Thoae that want to see them know where they are ...Love to you all !

2. Rene

Rene New Member

why cant you put pictures here? just wondering because i put pictures of my babies here was i not supposed to??

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Shirley breeds malti-poos. Hers were not accidental. If she were to put hers on certain people (not me) would assume she was trying to sell them. Thats all it is. Shirley loves her babies though. She's my babies mama.( so to speak) LoL

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Malti, Malti, Malti, it's WONDERFUL to see you here and posting...I've missed you around here, buddy!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You ought to come back more often, kapish!?!? :y_the_best:

Take care, and give those babies of yours LOTS of love from me (and Mickey & Tigger)!!! :D

5. ilovemaltipoos

Thanks babyshih and I missed you too ...
    give those little guys a big hug from me too !
    and thank you June ...June is right ...breeders are not alloowed to post pictures or their sites here and sometimes not even talk abbout breeding ,so mostly I give advice ,talk alot ....LOL ! and have fun ...
    but I am very proud of my babies and can't help announcing I have them ...and would love for people to see them ...Most of mine are sold before birth ,so I am never here to sell ..what I am here for is friends that I miss ,fun that I can have and a few other things too ...lOL ! But mostly I am here because I was paged ,ever so nicely though ....Got to get out the story book and the party is on girls and boys ....LOL ...Malti is back ...

:0018:

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

HI multi, nice to see you. and i too would lovbe to see your new babies.

7. ilovemaltipoos

Just hit my www at the end where all the aims and ims and buttons are on our post and it will take you to my puppy site ..okay ?

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:eek: Although I see ya on the other boards, Malti, I love seeing you post here also!!!!

9. ilovemaltipoos

That is because we had thatparty at the Monsters house ...got that lasso still handy ...someone may leave and we can get it all together again ...those husbands though ,they get in hte way alot ...LOL!

10. Rene

Rene New Member

after i asked that question i figured it out i FINALLY put 2 & 2 togather lol shirly is ilovemaltipoos but i didnt know that a breeder couldnt' post pictures here but i guess it makes since i'm going to look at your babies now puttins is so so tiny and cute just a little doll

11. Jas

Jas New Member

FYI - the occasional few pics are ok - at least ones that don't give the impression someone is trying to make a sale..... Litter/Breeding announcements, sale of puppies, looking for pups, stud service and promoting websites (one's own or another breeder's) are what is not allowed.

12. ilovemaltipoos

We are well aware of the rules Jas ,which is why I don't try to post any picts here ...

13. Jas

Jas New Member

Obviously you weren't completely aware Shirley as you stated breeders are not allowed to post pictures.......which is not entirely true. You are welcome to post pictures of your pets, and like I said as long as pics don't give the impression of making a sale (or conveniently posting when someone has a litter).

Besides it doesn't hurt to reiterate things once and a while as there are always newbies to the board; many who are not aware of the posting guidelines.

Thank you.

14. ilovemaltipoos

I thought June and Icovered it at a good length ...and it is why I do not post my puppy pictures here ...I am totally aware that it is not tolerated by a breeder to post their pictures of their puppies ,Pets ,yes ,puppies ...no .
    Jas ,I am totally aware of the rules ...Been there once ,done that ...
    and I did not just conviently post about a litter being born ,Mine are a few weeks old and I have friends here that I wanted them to see my newest babies ...I more than pormise you Jas that if anyone from auspet writes me about a puppy ...I won't answer their letter ...does that help ?
    So here and now I say this ...If any new people here read my post about my litters ....don't inquire ...I won't answer ...bisides that I only have one left that is not actually spoken for and he is being looked at by someone at this time ...

15. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Welcome back! Even if its a short stay or a long one you are missed here. Dont think you were here when I got my more recent addition so I used to be 3Dogsihave now I am 4!

16. Rene

Rene New Member

:oops: i'm sorry for asking

17. ilovemaltipoos

4 dogs ....I knew that had changed ...LOL ! thought maybe we had a new person here ! Glad to see you too !
    To Rene ,hon you did nothing wrong in asking ...don't worry about it ...It is what I face each time I post about one of my puppies ...no big deal ..You did NOTHING wrong in asking ...and we did NOThing ...wrong in explainning to you why ...Okay ...Now be cool ! and HAppy ! :lol:

18. Jas

Jas New Member

Look ilovemultipoos enough with the patronizing attitude. Frankly, there's no need for the last word JUST to have the last word. Your intentions are more than obvious but respect the fact I am a part of the moderating team and when something related to guidelines comes up you can bet that its partially my responsibility to see things are as Auspet requests. There was a need to clarify the wrong information that you posted - nothing more. Perhaps read what I have to say correctly before you reply in haste or sarcasm and when something has been said once accept it or ignore it without beating it to death, it's not always about you, you know. You can bet that if this continues the posts will be removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.