1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hey everyone, i got an "american shorthair"...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Dec 23, 2005.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

.... just kidding! its pepe with a haircut! an extreme one at that. they cut him a bit shorter, ok alot shorter than i expected. he looks so funny!

[​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

LOL! He looks so funny! Poor naked guy. I bet he feels a lot better in the summer heat though.

3. vene

vene New Member

Pepe looks like a very cute big mouse or a chinchilla. :mrgreen: At least you don't have to worry about his fur matting for a long while.

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

lol - he doesn't look very happy! But, I'm sure he'll learn to like it... he is a cutie - short haired or long.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

LOL.

I used to have to clip Lizzy's hair regularly because she developed an extremely sensitive stomach (she was part maine coon so her fur was pretty long and she'd throw up like crazy if she swallowed a bunch of hair). And I had to cut Emily's hair once because she had mats and fleas (her fur is extremely dense). Emily's body is kind of mottled, but it looked even more extreme when her fur was short.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Poor Pepe. He does not look happy. Still a cutie, though.

Your kitties are so cute, too, t_chelle.
    :)

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

awww what cute kitties chelle! so is emily a torti?? cats fur looks so different when clipped. ends up looking like 1 colour.

that picture of pepe actually shows the extremeness of his cut up less than it really is. when he stands all of his skin gets s-ucked into his body and it looks hilarious. i think he was a bit angry when he came home but he seems over it now. i should have got them to give him a bath while he was dopey because he feels so greasy. perhaps he will actually groom himself properly now and get the grease off. pheobe might help him. when he came home she was grooming him. "hey pepe come over here let me touch your new cut! *lick lick*"

8. vene

vene New Member

Pepe let Phoebe groom him? :shock:

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Yup. She's a torti point ragdoll.

Here's what she looks like with fur.
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

10. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

yes he did vene! ever since pepe broke his leg, pheobe has taken over. he is still aggressive with us, but he now thinks twice about starting trouble with phebes. what can i say? GO PHEOBE!

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL Kyles. You got me! I thought you got another cat. :mrgreen: My sister's cat also gets tons of knots like Pepe and got a lion cut. It's pretty funny. How's Pepe doing these days? Is he in a more pleasant mood now that he goes out? Happy Holidays to you and your family.

12. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

hes still evil but being outside does calm him. as long as we dont touch him we dont get attacked. happy holidays to you too! and everyone else as well!

13. Nano

Nano New Member

Hey everyone i got an American short hair

How funny! Pepe looks like my Boo would look coming home from the groomers.A lot of times they would tie a little scarf around her neck, so cute! She is now almost 14 years old and doesn't tolerate it very well any more. Now,I just comb her and brush her and cut off any matts.Boo would come home with the lion mane and tail. Everyone got a good laugh!Nano.