1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys I'm back!

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by coppersmom, Jul 5, 2007.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I sure have missed checking in on everyone!

But alot has changed with me. My Dad died in December and then in February my Mom told me she had some health issues we needed to get checked out. She has lung cancer and is going through lots of treatments. Me and my kids have moved in with her and it's quite a zoo with my 2 weenies, her 2 pomeranians and my 2 cats! Plus we're remodeling both of our houses (but just a little on mine!)

I've been trying to get caught up...on everything actually! :wink:

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Sorry to hear about everything that's happening! Glad to have you back.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. I'm so sorry for your loss. That must be so tough to lose a parent. :cry: I wish your mother all the best. Good to have you back. Hang in there.

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Thanks guys :)

5. vene

vene New Member

It's wonderful having you back! :eek:

I'm so sorry to hear of the sad news. Sending get well wishes to your mom. Big hugs.