1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey!!.... I Just Found Out You Can Vote More Than Once!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jul 23, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Here I went and told everyone that you can only vote once for Rusty in the photo contest.... but aparently it's another of those once a day things! When I tried to vote a second time, it just said "Sorry, but you have already voted in this contest!"...... so I thought it meant for the whole thing. But it let me vote again now today! I could've been voting from both of my computers each day....
    Anyway, if you would still like to help out and vote again, here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iluvpwcs/contest.html

THANKS!

2. nern

nern New Member

I voted again! :wink:

I saw a picture of the dog "Odie" from the new Garfield movie in a magazine and he reminded me of your Rusty so much. Have you seen him yet?

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I tried to vote again but it said "sorry you have already voted in this poll." :(

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I know Nern..... that dog looks a lot like Rusty, just a little lighter colored. I did a little research and found out that he is a dachshund/cairn terrier mix. I'm still trying to figure out for sure what Rusty is, but it's a tough one. He's definitely ha;f doxy, and I still see some real JRT characteristics in him, especially in the face, and the way he is ALWAYS doing that head cocking from side to side like JRT's do so much. And his personality is very much like a JRT... go, go, go and chase, chase, chase! But he might have a quarter of something else in him, I'm just not sure what.
    I am waiting for the Garfield movie to come out on dvd so I can see it at home, I hear that little dog really stole the show :eek:

5. Jody

Jody New Member

22%, ok I'll vote everyday, IF i remember...LOL

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Am I doing something wrong perhaps? It wont let me vote again? Hummmmmmmmmmm. It just keeps saying sorry you have already voted in this poll. :-#

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

GinaH... has it maybe been within the last 24 hours that you last voted? I'm not sure how it works.... but I got a call from my folks awhile ago to tell me that they tried voting again today and it worked, so I went in and tried and it work also. But it has been since yesterday morning that I last voted..... so maybe it hasn't been long enough for you yet this time? Thanks! I bet it will work tomorrow :y_the_best:

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I voted on the very first day you posted about the contest. And haven't tried again since. :-s

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

It let me vote again Rusty is still winning with 23%

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thanks! It runs through sunday, so we'll see how it goes. I don't know why it's giving you a hard time Gina!

11. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

12. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

53 votes. 24%

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I voted, keep bumping this thread, like I'm doing. That way it goes to our email. I will vote daily too. He is winning. :eek: :eek: :eek: I hope Sasha wins too. Bunch of winners here at auspet. :y_the_best:

So does it end on the 31st next sunday or tomorrow?

14. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

15. nern

nern New Member

I forgot to vote again yesterday but I voted today and I'll try to remember to do it again tomorrow. :wink:

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:y_the_best: Yeah! I was able to vote again!

17. Jody

Jody New Member

25% - I voted :eek:

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Me too. He's got it in the bag booooooooooooooyyyyyyy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

RUSTY WON!!! Thanks everyone! Now I feel a sense of closure over coming up second in that last one we all tried so hard for :y_the_best:
    I will be watching for when any of you are entered, and be ready to add my votes!!

20. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Congratulations Rusty!! Way to go!! :m11: