1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey!!.... I Just Found Out You Can Vote More Than Once!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jul 23, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

And he won without a daily vote too. Imagine how many votes he would have had if we knew we could vote daily. Wish I knew. Don't forget to vote for sasha. She is up there now, but you just never know whos going to enlist people to vote at the last minute. Congratualtions Mr. Rusty the highway boy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: From rags to riches. Just think he could have been dinner for a coyote or something like that. He is one lucky dog. :y_the_best:

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thanks! I don't know where Rusty came from before we found him on the highway, but I'm pretty sure he's happy with where he is now.... And we keep voting for Sasha, I think she's goping to do it too!

3. Jody

Jody New Member

OH yay - I went back to vote again but he wasn't there anymore, so I voted for another dog instead.... :lol: :lol:

Good on ya Rusty!

4. nern

nern New Member

Yay Rusty!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

:eek::eek::eek: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, R U S T Y ! ! !:eek::eek::eek:

:m21:

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

If i send yopu a picture of BoBo would you resize it for me the way its supposer to be for the contest

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Sure! I sent you a PM with my e-mail and all so we can get in touch :eek: