1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hey maltipoomama ,I posted picts of your babies on dogster..

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Sep 24, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

2. ilovemaltipoos

and don't shoot me ...I play piano you know ! LOL !

BUMP ! :shock:

3. ilovemaltipoos

BUMP AGAIN :eek:

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oooooooooooh looks like I found denise... that screen name of hers is confusing! Makes me think of you, malti! :) hehe

5. ilovemaltipoos

HEY ,we gotta show off our babies too ...Mine beofre hers but they are the cutest little things ,aren't they !!! :eek:

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Malti they are adorable! You guys are so tempting with all these cute pics I think I have a suspicion what my next dog will be. (MANY MANY years from now!)

Ok I am a ditz just noticed they are Denise's oops. Beautifull dogs Denise (and malti)

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Denise, Your sammy is almost the spittin image of my old dog Rufus. The one we named our current rufus after. He just did not have white on his chest. He is looking ratherdapper in his new trim too. And the other two, miss gracie and Lyle look great too. I remember the first time I saw gracie, all I could think was what a pretty girl.

8. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Well thanks so much Shirley for the help. I sat at my computor last night trying to give each baby a page at dogsters.... and I ended up only being able to download one pic of each... my computor is sooooo slow at home! Anyway, thanks to all who have viewed them this far... I would love to take all the credit for their beauty and poise, but I have to give their first mama alot of credit and thanks for allowing me to BORROW these babies to raise!!!!

Thye really are the light of my life, and each one has a different personality. I did post theor sites at the www at the bottom of my posts. Check them out... there is a little background into their personalities!!!!

Denise

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

What precious babies you have, Denise!!! :eek:

:D

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hows about this,
    Gracie Lyle and Sammy
    [​IMG]

11. ilovemaltipoos

So beautiful makes my head spin ! :y_the_best:

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I think thats a great picture of the three of them.

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... great pic of the three of them. It's amazing you can get them all to sit still and pose!! KUDOS TO MOMMY for that!

14. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

My 15yr old daughter helps me.... but the funny part about that pic is when we were done with the little wooden chair, Lyle just sat there! He didn't want to get off the chair... not bad for an ADHD Dog... thats another one of his nicknames...

Denise

15. ilovemaltipoos

Oh Denise ....he is too cute to be ADHD ....!!!! LOL !!!
    He loves the chair ...heck I have some little spidrman chairs and mine sit in them and pose ...which reminds me ...thios afternoon I am taking some picks of Sam (after his bath) and Giz and Baby WHAT ...Want me ot make a dogters for them so you guys can see ?

16. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

OMG yes!!!!! Especially my BAby What... since I am his surrogate mommy... well a girl can dream can't she? LOL

Denise

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

i would love to see!!!!!! especially BABY WHAT!!! Remember? I've loved that little fella since I saw him!!!