1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, May 25, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I've always wanted to go to Alberta. I've seen the prettiest photos and heard the hunting is awsome!!!!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

come on down....or should I say up? hehe

Banff is gorgeous, and the hiking in Kananaskis (sp?) is beautiful. I say, if you want some hustle and bustle in the city Calgary (where I live) is INSANE at Stampede. No one in the city is from the city. Its too funny. Everyone that lives her leaves for those 10 days and we get taken over by tourists. I love it though. Great time to meet new people!

Of course, right now it is hectic to with the Flames playing for the Stanley Cup.

GO FLAMES GO!!

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Gina , You are doing a very good thing. I wanted to foster once and they wont let mew because i breed and dogs arent nutered. I ask if your dogs are who cares. maybe i'm wrong. Then was going to rescue pugs and some one put me down on my site for it. Like i w3anted them to bered . not i got two good breeders so guess i'll stick to breeding. Some people are so faresitied they cant see past their own ideals.not refering to no one here. The dog deserves a good home after what it has been threw.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi guys sorry I didnt reply back sooner my computer has had a nasty virus! Princess hasnt arrived yet but she is safe and sound we are arranging for transport for her next week. So as soon as she gets here and gets settled in I will post pictures. Sam I have not gotten princess yet she has been cared for by the vet at the shelter where she has been since February so I am unsure what they have been using for the burns.
    I have been told that her scars are permanent and that hairloss could also be permanent. Her records are being sent to my vet so I should find out soon enough. Isnt that great news about Tess and Jericho!! Melissa told me about their adoption this morning. They are actully going to be transported to Chicago by Melissa and her husband and then are flying the rest of the way to Canada the airline gave them a huge discount which is so GREAT!! There is also a little tan male who is a mix he's 5 months I believe that is in Ky and Sage only has a few days left he was also in the same fire as Princess and both are in need of a home quick. Im so excited about Princess arrival! Thanks you guys for all your Sweet comments.