1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Him new to the board

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 7, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Hi im new to the board and site. Im mainly on the dogs board because i breed Chinook dogs but i also own a bird. Her name is Riot and she's a 4 year old Nanday Conure. He's my baby girl and i just figured I might post here so i figured i would introduce myself and Riot. Heres a couple pics.

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Welcome to the bird forum. I'm glad you took the time to post a comment and introduce yourself. On the other hand, the pictures of your bird or the link that will take me to the picture(s) is not showing. Retry posting, thanks. I love conures.

3. ChinookLover89

Here you go their big though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Welcome.

What a sweet bird, I love her color combo!

5. pomlover

pomlover New Member

You have a great bird!! I LOVE my conure. The pic is a bit blurry, but still shows how Max plays with Harley. Never has bit her just shows her who is boss.

[​IMG]

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi welcome to the forum.
    What a cutie lovely the colour.

Mike

7. ChinookLover89

thanks everyone :D

Yeah she's my baby and gets along well with all my other animals.