1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How can I tell if my yorkie is pregnant?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by brweydgrl, Dec 20, 2005.

1. brweydgrl

brweydgrl New Member

Her stomach still hasnt grown or "popped" yet, her nipples arent as big anymore, but the area around it is still alittle swollen. we are keeping her vet appt. on jan 24 just in case. i think its false. it is nerve racking though not knowing. i guess we'll see...the 24th cant get here soon enough! thanks!
    Sarah

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi just wondering how the scan went did it show anything up???

Mike

3. brweydgrl

brweydgrl New Member

The vet called and had to reschedule our appointment for NEXT tuesday now at 1:15. My mom told the vet she wasnt too worried anyway because she has seemed to have lost all of her symptoms. The swollen parts on her stomach have gone down, she plays more, her stomach hasnt grown...but they said they still want to see her because sometimes you cant tell. So we will see. Maybe Ill get a surprise! Thanks!
    Sarah

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Well if she was pregnant she would be due anytime from today depending on when she actually concieved the litter.

Keep us posted.

Mike

5. brweydgrl

brweydgrl New Member

Hi Mike tomorrow is her appt. i will let you know!
    Sarah

6. brweydgrl

brweydgrl New Member

My Yorkie is not pregnant....I guess its for the best anyway, Id hate to see her go through the pain of labor. Thank you for all of your help Mike and everyone else! I appreciate it so much!
    Sarah

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Glad you finally found out whats happening and everything has turned out ok.
    Atleast now you can enjoy your llittle girls. I would talk to my vet about having her spayed so that this does not happen again.

Mike

8. brweydgrl

brweydgrl New Member

Thanks Mike, we talked to the vet actually about getting her fixed. We will be doing that soon. Thanks for everything!!
    Sarah