1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How Does Your Sleeping Dog Lie?????

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jun 13, 2004.

1. goob

goob New Member

This is how Annie the dachsie likes to sleep :lol:
    [​IMG]

And how Hale likes to sleep :shock:
    [​IMG]

Goo likes to sleep scrunched in my chair while I mess around on the computer (she gets the seat, I get to perch on the arm :roll: )
    [​IMG]

She also likes to nap in the sun :)
    [​IMG]

2. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    Pam-your dog is sooo cute what kind is he, he looks like part golden retriever w/that gold but he looks so tiny laying down?

Nala is definitly cute too........

uh I don't have any pictures of my dogs sleeping yet on the digital I will try though. I have lots of photos to take to keep up w/you guys...... :oops:

3. nern

nern New Member

Everyone's pictures are so cute...I love them all!

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

As best we can tell, Rusty is part mini Dachshund and terrier, most probably Jack Russell. He's a funny little combination, that's for sure. And he is pretty small, he weighs about 12 lbs. Sometimes what he looks like depends on what angle you are seeing him from. From the front, he looks very terrier, especially here in the last few weeks, he is getting his adult terrier bushy eyebrows, scruffly little beard hairs on his chin, and a shaggy cape of blonde is sprouting out on his chest and neck. He's really been changing a lot. From the side, you can really see the dachshund in him, he has the long body, and his primary color is more of the dachshund red. Here's a couple of other shots of him that might help show more what he looks like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These pictures are a bit old, so they don't show as much of the new bushy hairs coming in, but they give you a general idea.
    He's a great little guy, we love him to pieces.....and pretty much everywhere we go, people stop and want to ask about him, or just walk by and look at him and smile.

5. goob

goob New Member

Forgot this one:
    [​IMG]
    Hale and Annie also like to sleep belly up :lol:

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

That's a great one, goob! :eek:

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Goob, your daschy is such a ham, i think she think shes as big as haley.

honeybear

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I love that little Rusty guy. What a ham!!

Jamiya

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thru his teeth, LOL. I have to say Rufus lays like all of the above. I don't have all the pictures for proof though. My fave would be where he lays with his hind legs stretched out in the back.

10. honeybears

honeybears New Member

[​IMG]

okay I hope this works, nothing like a good siesta

honeybear

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hehe, sort of went nuts with the tags there, honeybears. :D

[​IMG]

Jamiya

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

And might I say, "Wow!" I wish we had a couch like that!!

Is it leather? How does it hold up to doggie and kitty paws and claws?

Jamiya

14. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Jimiya, it is leather and the best investment Ive ever made. it is 8 years old now and the dogs romp all over it. Wylie loves to get her head under the pillows and burrow.
    Jake gets on it wet after his swims, I am horrible about not keeping them off the furniture.

It is still almost as good as new. the area Jake likes to lay on is getting a little worn. And as for scratches, There a a few but nothing really noticable. the only main scratch happend last year when Midas was so sick and tried jumping up and fell.

If I had dogs first I would not have bought it because I wouldnt think it would hold up to them, but boy it does.

honeybear

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

That is one huge couch. Its brown right, you can easliy touch up the scratches with leather dye. Maybe from www.tandyleather.com
    A great leather cleaner is saddle soap. Makes it smell nice too. Thats all I ever use.

16. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I've been enjoying your pictures so much I had to share mine. I know she's not a dog, but if it's any consolation she struts around like a english bulldog:

[​IMG]

17. honeybears

honeybears New Member

halaroo, is she sleeping? what a cute pic. my couch is a dark green which also hide dirt and such, I have something like a saddlesoap that works great to clean it.

honeybear

18. halaroo

halaroo New Member

yep, she's sleeping. She rolls around on her back for awhile and purrs loudly until she falls asleep. She hates belly rubs though and it's sooo tempting when she's like that.

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats cute. Does she grab your hands when you try to rub her belly. Thats what most cats do, claws included.

20. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww!! Halaroo your kitty is so Pretty!