1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How many lurkers are on here???

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jody, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

I am curios to know how many poeple just look on here but don't post? Do you own animals, or are you thinking about buying an animal?

Jody

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Jody,
    The format of this new board has that column for recording how many people view your post and the first column shows how many replied. There is always a big difference. Some people may not want to register in order to post. It will be interesting to see what kind of response you get to this question.

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I as a lurker for a couple of months. I finally decided to jump in and register.

4. klf

klf New Member

after looking at a few posts i had to put my 2 cents in!!

i have several pets (1-dog/wes, 2-cats, 1-guinea pig, 1-rabbit and my husband and 2 legged children)and have worked in the breeding, showing, obed. , animal hospital fields. I even donated my time to a petting zoo that cared for all sorts of critters!

5. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

I have to big of mouth to be a lurker!!! :shock:

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Dukesdad, I only posted to see how many people come on here and visit but don't post, it wasn't as if I put the post on here to offend anybody, my god if thats the situation, then forget i posted it.

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

When I first came here, it took about a day for me to post.

8. footsie

footsie New Member

I'm a lurker here/ regular on the cat board.

I want a dog, but won't get one until I'm out of an apartment and into a house. In the mean time I can't stop reading about everyone else's.

9. gailau

gailau New Member

It's only me :eek: - I registered a couple of months ago even though the site is not locally based (I figured dogs will be dogs whatever part of the world they are in :D) I first read all the really interesting articles. As a veteran dog owner of 30 years, I recently embarked on puppy parenting yet again and was faced with two youth challenged, gorgeous heinz variety pups purchased from our dog shelter..... with a couple of habits not encountered before. This prompted me to seek some opinions and advice, the responses to which were just really helpful and informative. It's nice to be able to possibly contribute ideas to other people's probs with their pets or simply pass opinion.

10. Nik

Nik New Member

Hi,
    I tend to lurk alot lately as I don't have that much time so am usually sitting eating meals when I'm sat at the pc.
    I just like checking in to see how everyone's doing and keep up with the news.
    I'll be posting again as soon as I get 5 minutes to myself.

11. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

I post here...lurk at the other forums...

12. LabOwner

LabOwner New Member

Hi My name is LabOwner and I'm a lurker! :D

I was NewLabOwnr on the old site and I mainly come here and do searches for things I need info for. I don't respond to many posts because it seems like the same questions roll around about every week or so. Just seems like a waste a time to constantly be writing about the same stuff, when people could just use the search feature and find the answers they are looking for. That's just my opinion though, I do enjoy reading the stories about peoples animals and keeping up with how people are doing with their new puppies (especially Jamiya hehe).

13. seebr

seebr New Member

I'm a new lurker of one day and that was all it took for me to come on board. I had a comment/question and posted it on the "nutro max brand". It helps to get and share information from other dog owners when making a decision to change dog food, as well as reading the other topics.

seebr