1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

How would you handle this???

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by abbeys-mom, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What's really sad is that in this day and age, you can get in trouble for things like that. Parents of such monster kids are usually worse than the kids are and they don't believe their "little darlings" can do anything wrong.

This isn't pet-related, but I used to coach my son's soccer team. There was a really pain-in-the-butt kid who used to be on the team but wasn't anymore. But he lived across the street from the practice field, and one day he came over and started riding his bike back and forth through the field and distracting the kids. My husband was helping me and he got fed up - he stepped in front of the bike and grabbed the handlebars and also grabbed the kid by the shoulder, just to hold him still so he could talk to him without him running away. He talked to him and let him go. The next thing you know, here comes the kid with his dad who says my husband HIT him!!

The dad made his kid tell him again in front of my husband what happened, but the kid couldn't do it - he started crying instead. So the dad said thank you and left.

But I found out later that he still had doubts about the incident and thought maybe my husband HAD hit the kid and so he wouldn't let him play on the team if I was coach (which was just fine with me).

I'm just glad he didn't get the police involved, although there were plenty of witnesses.

That kid really did need a good kick in the behind, though.

Jamiya

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- I happen to know someone who is experienced in kicking "behinds" if you ever have a need for it again! :lol: