1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hurricane and dogs??

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by StormyWinter, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Very scary! Let us know if you hear from her. Hopefully she stuffed everyone in the car and made a run for it.

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

late but hey might as well. I was lucky i live in the area that was just missed by the hurricane! we had a wonderful sunny day lol. as for that they seem to be very scared during these storms and as most do...go in the bathroom with the dog if you need to go to a shelter then drop the dog off at a shelter with all instructions and pick up after the storm, i hate shelters but at times they are needed.