1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I got him!! - now with pictures!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Nov 25, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I adopted the kitten this morning! He's about 8 weeks old, white and brown tabby. Adorable eyes! I will post pictures after lunch today. I'm going to go pick him up at 11 this morning. I'm so excited! I just hope Moe likes him as much as we do.

I am naming him Artemis.

2. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww im so excited for you i love that feeling wen u bring them home i cant wait to see the pics!!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

can't wait for pix

4. vene

vene New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :0018: :m10: :qm3: :m7:

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I guess he was too hard to resist! Congrats! Remember to give Moe plenty of time and attention before she fully adjusts to the kitten.

I can't wait to see pics! :eek:

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Moe will be smothered by us as we're introducing them. The main thing that has been holding me back for so many months is the thought of Moe feeling left out. There's no way I will do that to her. She will always be my number one kitty! We're going to take the introductions really slow, keep them separated for a week, all that stuff. I think Moe will surprise me with her acceptance.

I can't wait for 11:00!

7. Bente

Bente New Member

congrats! :eek: Can't wait to see pictures of him :D

8. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I'm sure Moe will be fine. You can expect her to hiss and smack a bit but that's just kittytalk for "I'm the boss and don't you forget it!". That behavior will calm down in time. It's just natural social behavior that you'll have to let run it's course.

OK...now don't waste any time getting us some pics! You know we're all pic-ho's here! :mrgreen:

9. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Awwe!! Congrats!

:0008:

:0018:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :kiss_heart: :m26:

i totally cant wait to see the baby!!

it should be fine...you know how to do it. how exciting. when are you posting pics??? right away???

where did you get the kitty? how old? are you gonna call him artie? is he a rescue kitty?

answers!!! answers!!!! we need answers!!!!

pictures!!!! pictures!!!! we need pictures!!! :m10: :m11: :m33:

11. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Poor Moe is feeling stressed. She's very curious as to what's going on behind that bedroom door.

Artemis is a little ball of energy! Methinks he will sleep well this afternoon. I've also got a room to kitten-proof this evening... I think it's pretty much under control but will need a little more work.

So, without further ado, here's Artemis:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. halaroo

halaroo New Member

To answer Lynn's questions:

He's from the humane society.

I probably will call him Artie.

He's 8 weeks old (I think he's younger though).

He's microchipped and licensed with the city.

He was there with his sister, who was adorable too. I wish I could have taken them both.

13. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

OMG look at his sweet little face. You're lucky to have him! With the second picture you can tell he's going to be a photogenic little guy.

14. vene

vene New Member

Artie is super cute. Don't worry. Given time and patience, Moe and him will be buddies. BTW, I love the name Artemis. The white cat in my avatar is also named Artemis. :mrgreen: How did you come up with the name?

15. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

He's so adorable!!!! I sware, kittens are so cute they just break my heart.

16. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Awwe!!!! Now I really want a new fur-baby!

He's so CUTE!

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

wow!!! he looks so healthy!!! what a doll....and it looks like he has green eyes...not blue like kittens usually have. what a lovebug!!! he is a complete doll.

it will be so interesting to see how this unfolds...how moe does. little artie!!! :eek: :kiss_heart:

18. Bente

Bente New Member

He is so cuuuuute! So small, so innocent :love_y_t_much: (I can feel my maternal instinct bubble up inside, as my eyes goes heart shaped and my keyboard gets gooey from all my slobber...)

19. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

He's adorable!!!!!

20. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

ahhhh now I'm getting kitten fever