1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I got him!! - now with pictures!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Nov 25, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

What a doll!! Congrats halaroo! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. 2BlackCats

2BlackCats New Member

Little Artie is adorable. I love the way he is marked. He is going to be a great looking adult! Have fun, and enjoy your little furball. Im sure that Moe will accept him just fine. Congratulations on your new addition!! And hes just in time to spend the holidays with you!!

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

awwww cute! tell moe i said to be a good girl!

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks everyone! He is a cutie, but I've got some problems that are going to need working out. I,ll post a new topic later today to fil you all in. It looks like little Artemis is going to be a handful!

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i had to say it too... he's SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!! such a soft fluffy looking kitten.... yup.. i'm really getting excited to start up the cat paintings and sketches now... :mrgreen:

6. vene

vene New Member

EF, don't forget to show us the sketches and paintings! Can't wait to see them!

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cat paintings? We have cat paintings of Moe and Olive! A huuuge one hanging in my livingroom in fact:

[​IMG]

And this one, that's not hanging anywhere:

[​IMG]

And one I love of my uncle's, now deceased, greyhounds:
    [​IMG]

My sister painted these a while ago. I lvoe how they add a splash of colour to the room. She doesn't paint much anymore though. But I may have to get her out of retirement to paint one of Artemis!

edit - I had a link on here to all her other portraits, but I just realized that may be considered spam, since she was trying to sell her talents. If anyone is interested in seeing more, I will post more directly without linking to her website. Sorry if I was spamming!

EF - I would love to see your work! (and I'm not trying to steal your thunder, just sharing!)

8. vene

vene New Member

Halaroo, those are beautiful! You and Ef makes me want to do my own paintings. Lol's!

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What an adorable little kitty. Such pretty eyes. Best of luck with him and I hope cute Moe will get along with him well. Give it time. :)

10. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww such a cutie..i luv kittens

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i love those paintings halaroo...i was thinking...as i looked at them..."hmmm, i wonder who painted those? they are so neat!!! i bet eternal flame could paint something like that!!!" lols.... :D :eek: