1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I groomed Freebie myself

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by susan_cude@hotmail.com, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Hey all!
    I groomed Freebie myself this last time instead of taking him in. As soon as I can find that darn camera of mine, i'll post some pics. He doesn't look too bad :D I was so proud of him! i had to do it in spurts because I didn't want to stress him out, but i did o.k. (and so did he) he actually allowed me to trim up his face. And let me tell you, that was no small task! He's a shi tsu for those of you that don't know that.

Just wanted to share :D

Susan

2. lanena322

lanena322 New Member

Congratulations! I know how hard it is to clip a shih tzu, i used to own one! there were a few times we wouldnt take her in and i would end up grooming her myself, which at the time i was about 13/14 and i think i did a pretty good job!

Hope you can get those pics up soon!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

Good for you I wish i had enough nerve to trim my Yorkies face's but i'm a big chicken I give them baths and blow dry them but that is about as far as i can go

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Good for you!!! My poms freak when they see me coming with a pair of scissors. Guess they dont trust me! :lol:

5. nern

nern New Member

Thats great Susan! I sure wish I could groom Sebastian myself. :wink:

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Good job, Susan! I tried cutting my kids' hair when they were small.....I think my dogs are glad they have short coats!

Jamiya

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yay, good for you. Imagine all the money you'll save.