1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I had a nightmare about Bear!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Nov 27, 2006.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

Lastnight i had this very real dream, Something was wrong with my dog Bear (the baby of the dog family) and he was dying, he was with me in the dream and i was so sad and crying, i knew he was about to die and then someone gave him a shot and put him down, i was bawling, i woke up and i was crying.

It was so real, and all day i have kept Bear right next to me, I just want to cuddle him all day long. It mad me so sad and got me thinking about what would happen if one of my dogs passed and the thought of that is unbearable.I hate those kind of dreams!

Anyone else here ever have a nightmare involving your dog?

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I haven't had a nightmare about my dog but I sure had a dream about my breed and BSL... I watched some stupid horror movie, I think it was Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original and for some reason my subconciuos went to town on that only like it was about dogs...Pit Bulls in this horrid little town and when you entered was where the killed and tortured pit bulls that they seized... we were driving and I saw some dogs not dead but in horrid pain...urgh... Yup woke up crying because I couldn't do anything to help all those helpless dogs. Thank goodness none of them were mine though.

Sara