1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I had to sign on eventually

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kendrick, Nov 25, 2004.

1. kendrick

kendrick New Member

I hear about a lot of things that happen here, but I'm technically new to the forum. Now that my owner has 2 cats to take care of I'll never get any attention any more :wink:

Pictures of the kind and gentle ... um... well, pictures of the cat we love and adore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now you know who I am.

kendrick

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Howdy Kendrick! I take it that Halaroo is your owner because that sure looks like Moe! Great pics btw :D

Welcome and don't be a stranger! We don't shead....much ;)

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi kendrick!!! welcome :eek: :0018:

those pics are hysterical. looks like those chairs have found a friend :shock:

4. vene

vene New Member

:m23: and welcome! Your cat is too funny! So who are the other kitties?

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Welcome, Kendrick!

LOL, had to edit my post, I thought Kendrick's post was being written from the point of view of the kitty. :oops:

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hey! You joined! Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my husband, kendrick. I love him almost as much as I love Moe (j/k).

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures of Moe destroying my furniture! We pretty much gave up trying to train her not to do it. Oh well, they're only chairs!

7. kendrick

kendrick New Member

=P~ Hello all. Glad to be here. I don't have much pet advice to offer, but I can crop and size a mean picture :D and I love looking at all the adorable kitty pictures that everyone posts.

8. vene

vene New Member

Hi Kendrick. So she was Moe! Wow, what a different side to her from her normal super cute pics! :mrgreen:

9. kendrick

kendrick New Member

I don't shy away from the controversial topics :)

10. vene

vene New Member

You're my type of gal! :mrgreen:

11. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I thought that cat looked familiar!!

Welcome!

12. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Hey, I KNEW that was Moe. Moe was the first kitty I fell in love with when I first got here :mrgreen:

Halaroo...don't feel bad. Booger has become the owner of my fairly new leather recliner too.

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

okay...so i am totally dense....i feel like a nincomepoop!! lols :roll:

uh...i kept reading and reading, thinking...whats going on here? im not getting it. then...i read lunaguys post and thought..."well i thought the same thing!!" :shock:

geez...i shouldnt be surprised...i dont ever get jokes...even when people tell them over and over....like "lynn....dont you get it???" im a goober. :p

hi kendrick, hubby of halaroo...and the kitties moe and artie. nice avatar i must say!! :wink:

14. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Thats funny because I thought he looked exactly like Moe! Welcome! :eek:

15. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Heheh... Don't feel bad, I said that Kendrick was a handsome guy. :oops: :mrgreen:

I thought, "what a cute idea, someone posting as if they were their cat."

And I thought that Moe looked familiar too. Couldn't have had anything to do with the fact that I'd seen his face hundreds of times on halaroo's avatar.

Anyway Kendrick, thanks for the fun first post, and great pics! That second pic has just become my desktop wallpaper of the moment, makes me smile every time I see it.

16. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Don't worry about the confusion - Kendrick has never been known to be very clear!

:eek: Lunaguy - I'm so happy Moe is your wallpaper. That made my day!

LOL Lynn - you're not a goober! I'm sure you're not that dense....

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hows the little one this am?? gonna check the other post...

18. kendrick

kendrick New Member

Yeah, I appologize for that. I have a bad habit of assuming everyone already knows what I'm talking about :oops:

If anyone wants a larger picture of something for wallpaper or whatever feel free to IM me and I'll put the full resolution pic on a server for you. I always crop, resize, and reduce quality for the pics I post on the web so they load quickly. The full size ones are 1600x1200 with a much higher quality setting.

19. nern

nern New Member

Guess I got a bit behind on reading posts.....
    Welcome to the forum Kendrick!
    :D

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thank you kendrick!!! that is good to know, and a very nice offer!!

:m19:

HEY EVERYBODY!!! KENDRICK IS OUR OFFICIAL ACP!!!

VENE...AND RABBIT...ARE OUR OFFICIAL AKL's!!!!

for those who do not know... :shock:

ACP=AUSPET CROPPER PERSON :m7:
    AKL=AUSPET KITTY LIBRARIANS :m24:

:m26:

:m34: