1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE DECIDED ON A PUPPY!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by busymommy333, Aug 20, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    Gosh you don't check the forum in a few days and already so much has happened.

:eek: :eek: Congradulations on your choice to own a cookapoo, I am not sure if I have ever seen one before. You will have to show pictures, that is a must.

As for the accident w/your retriever, "time heals all wounds" just take it slow. :wink:

I was worried the same way when I got my second dog, Max my older dog was very aggresive towards strange dogs; but when he met his new brother, they were best buds from the start. At first I was nervous because the little guy (who was only 1.5 lbs at 3 months old) was very persistant and playful w/Max. I was scared Max would lash out at him but he never has. I think that maybe just introducing them a few times, letting them get to know that either one is going anywhere, they should be fine. I had a friend who had a problem w/her big older dog accepting her new puppy, she slowly introduced them, they had seperate rooms, food etc. They are still very different in sizes but get along very well now. I think it is important not to let one feel left out, to somehow be equal if that makes any sense. I am sure they will be best buds eventually. :m41:

LOL :wink:

P.S show the pictures.....

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Cherry eye can be fixed but it can recur.

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

<<<rubbing eye and wondering why she went to look at the picture of cherry eye!!!>>>

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

LOL! Curiousity gets the best of me sometimes!! :lol: