1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i have had computer problems

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

and can't post at work...my computer is still so-so but better.
    I do have a new foster. He found his way into the basement of a house not too far from me!!! Lady who found him figured he'd been on his own about 3 weeks (at least) cause she'd seen him around but figured such a gorgeous cat had to have a home - then he found a way into her basement and she got a good look at him. Homeless. Anyway she was given my name/number and I ran right over to evaluate him. Whomever lost this little guy and never went looking WAS OUT OF THEIR MIND!!!!
    about 2 years old, double pawed and gorjuss!!!! I call him Mr. Tiz (Mr. T for short). Should know Saturday if he has a home.
    as you can see he has adopted Missy (more after pictures)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Missy had a geriatric checkup and her kidneys are growing tiny (early CRF).
    Been searching for foods for her but it's important she eats too. She's 15.5 years old so I don't know if I'm going to switch foods or simply let her continue to eat what makes her happy. She has no symptoms yet just kidneys starting to shrink with age

2. Pink-Moonlight

Pink-Moonlight New Member

They are adorable!!! I love how they are sleeping in the same bed together XD

Which one is Mr. T and which is Missy? Am I right in thinking that Mr. T is the darker one on the left?

Siamese Cats are so beautiful. I'm seriously considering getting one someday.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Mr. T is the bluepoint. The seal is my 15 year old sweetie Missy
    I foster for a group called Siamese Rescue (they have fosters in Ohio). hint hint