1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE NEW PICS OF THE BOYS!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, May 23, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

=P~ well, its been awhile since ive posted pics of the boys. everyone is doing well, although maxie gets himself into trouble pretty frequently. he is still struggling with diarrhea, still on metronidazole and currently taking budesinide too. he is still my baby cat, and always will be... :wink: :kiss_heart:

:m10: ...christopher is so incredibly solid, he probably weighs 13 or 14 pounds now. when he came to me last december, his head was soooo big!!! but now i know that it was because he was soooo skinny!! lols :roll: he is becoming very loving, and very very cute. his personality is completely different than mikey or max. i love him very much....

and mikey remains my lover kitty. :m29: my mom visited recently, and took a special liking to mikey. no matter who comes to my house, he is all underfoot, rubbing up against people....taking his paw and patting me on the head....jumps up on my shoulders when im sitting at the computer, and stretches his body up and pats me on the thigh....hes adorable... :D

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:roll: none of my pictures went through....ugh....have to do it later....

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Nice to hear from you again! :eek: Can't wait to see pictures of the boyz!

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

im gonna try again!! never had this problem before...

:0011:

heres christopher

[​IMG]

the boys lounging in the sun

[​IMG]

oh no christopher!!! what are you doing???? :oops:

[​IMG]

mikey and his little ghecko friend that comes to visit every day :kiss_heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and little maxie when he had an i.v. he was vomiting recently...and along with the diarrhea, they were a little concerned. he is okay now..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek: :love_y_t_much:

5. vene

vene New Member

How cute! :eek: :eek: :eek: Mikey is so funny with that ghecko. Thank goodness Max is ok now. Phew! Christopher is so adorable under that scarf and quite a character! It's amazing how well the 3 get along! :y_the_best: Terrific pics! :mrgreen:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great pics, Lynnhaz. :mrgreen: :y_the_best: I'm sorry Max is still having medical problems. He sure is a cool looking cat! His markings are wonderful and his coat looks so slick.

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

=P~ hi chessmind!!! thank you for the compliment...it seems like forever since i talked to you...i hope everything is well with you!

vene...you are so sweet. it took about one second for me to post the pics, and you responded. :D :wink:

i love my kitties sooooo much. they are the best of friends...totally compatible...i couldnt have asked for anything more. :eek:

8. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures lynn! :eek:

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:D thanks nern!!

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Wonderful pictures! :eek: I'm glad to hear Max isn't vomiting anymore... Poor kittie! He looks kinda lost with all that equipment (sp?) on him :love_y_t_much: And the butt sniffing pic of Christopher and Mikey is just hillarious :mrgreen:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

he threw up again this am... :( totally stresses me out. hes on medication for it...i can handle the diarrhea, vomiting sends me over the edge... :| ( :) thank you bente :wink: )

12. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

They are all so adorable!

Poor Max! I hope he feels better soon.

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thank you lucidity. i think he probably has irritable bowel by now, with his chronic diarrhea. he has had diarrhea for about a year and three months now...and been on meds the entire time. but....he is adorable in every way, shape, and form....i will tell you, that he is the best medicine taker there is out there. such a trooper...here are a couple more pics....

"mommy!!! i need my meds!!!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and another of little maxie at the vets last week

[​IMG]

heres another of christopher

[​IMG]

mikey and christopher....

[​IMG]

:eek: :kiss_heart: :m26: :m34:

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i just noticed...christopher and max are sitting in almost the same position in their pics!!! lols....

15. Rene

Rene New Member

awwwe they are so cute great pics

16. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Max bringing in the meds one - that's hysterical!

17. vene

vene New Member

How funny Max loves his meds. If I could only get my kitties to take their meds when they need it. :roll: :mrgreen:

18. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! :eek: Maxie is the best :eek:

19. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:D Wow those are great! Such pretty kitties! And I love their names. I really like people names for animals. I even once knew a person named Copper.

Max with the syringe is hysterical. :lol: If I didn't know the story, I might wonder just what he was doing with that syringe!

20. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. "Mommy I need my meds, pic." Too funny. :m39: