1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have sad news to share

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Aug 30, 2007.

1. vene

vene New Member

2. vene

vene New Member

The ornament is a soft putty that looks like ceramic. I don't have to worry about breaking it by accident. The kids want me to repaint the purple heart to pink that's underneath the writing Pumpkin.

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is a really nice ornament, vene, but sad. :cry:

4. irunwithsizzors

irunwithsizzors New Member

awwww poor poor pumkin!!!

poor pumkin...i had a cat named colors and was 10yrs old....she had kidney failure.....it was so sad i had her since i was 9....i miss her so much....i had put her on a good farm so she wouldn't have anymore oopsies.... :cry: she'll be better off there....grandpa and grandma take great care of their cats.....

5. Bente

Bente New Member

It's very beautiful. What a nice memory to have :)

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Beautiful ornament, vene! I hope you're finding the days a little easier now.

7. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Sunset. The vet's office did a great job on her ornament.

Thank you Irunwithsizzors. It's never easy to lose a beloved pet. Colors sounds like a wonderful cat. I'm sure she misses you too.

Thank you Bente. I would never have come up with making pawprints as a memorial. It's very fitting.

Thank you Halaroo. The pain lessens each and every day. I think of her often and pray that she is happy wherever she is.

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Here Here..

9. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Chezza!