1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I have white cats with blue eyes, and they get sunburn!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Hooben, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Hooben

Hooben New Member

I heard this yesterday from my daughter. If there is any sunscreen for that, really would like to know![/u]

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

easy don't let her out into the sun....better that than chemicals on her that she would most likely lick off and get ill from

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Hooben. :D Cats can get sunburns just like we can. Often it's in the areas where there is less fur, such as the ears and surrounding area. Even indoor only cats can get sunburns from lounging by a sunny window. If keeping them out of the sun is not a possibility, call your vet and ask them what the latest, safest sunscreen products are. If they recommend any, you can just apply it to the areas that they are getting a sunburn.