1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I just wanted to let everyone know

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Rene, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I'm going to be a grandma :eek: My little Jasmine is 50 days so only 11 days left she is doing great we did ultra sound and an xray i for sure have 2 (maybe 3) i posted on the all dog board but i'm excited so i posted here also :lol:

but also let me say that this was an accident and will never happen again I'm not a breeder nor do i intend to ever do this again

but it is exciting cant wait i'm probley going to flood the board with pictures lol.

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ooooooh Rene!! Congrats!!! (and spay, spay, spay when you can! hehehe)

Now, remind me... Jasmine is what breed? the dad? details, details....

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Woohoo! Keep us posted! Are you going to keep them yourself? Can't wait to hear when the happy day comes!

And, yes.. spay, spay, spay! hee hee! :mrgreen:

4. Rene

Rene New Member

Sebastain and Jasmine are both Yorkies sebastain is 2 years old and jasmine is 1year 10 months

here is sebastain [​IMG][​IMG][/img]

they are not very good pictures i'm going to pick up some more today and yes sebastain is getting fixed right after the babies are born (have to save money in case she has to have C_section) and jasmine will be fixed as soon as i can after the babies

I'm not going to keep any as hard as it's going to be i already have 2 dogs and 4 cats that is enough lol i have 2 sold for sure already

and will defentaly post pictures of the babies.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They will be cute pups. Yorkies find homes easily. Or you can keep them. Heck 4 dogs would probably equal the size of rufus.

6. Rene

Rene New Member

lol puttin and isnt that rufus in one of those contests that we are voting in?? Jasmine is (was) 4.5lbs now she is 6lbs and Sebastain is 6.5lbs hopefully the babies will be small also but i dont want anymore they are hard enough and the potty training i dont want to go thru that again :shock: 2 of my cats are kittens about 19 weeks that is bad enough also i'm affarid they might think the puppies are mice and try to get them lol

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yeah thats him. Shirley keeps putting the pictures in again and again if we don't pull them out. I need to tell her to take him out next time. I'm sure I should come up with a better picture. Hope everything goes well with the birth.
    You know my sasha is scared to death of my bosses 25 lb cat after he got amourous with her, she barked at him then he was swatting at her. She got scared big time. When she see's him now she won't go anywhere near him.

8. Rene

Rene New Member

lol thats funny right now sebastain chase's them but when they get bigger who knows

how come you havent asked us to vote for him he is a cutie

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I just was not into it. the voting that is. I just threw it in there to see what happens. Rufus is cute to me. But Sasha is georgous to me, so I rooted sasha on in July and she won.

10. Rene

Rene New Member

i remember when sasha won thats why i asked how come you havent been asking us to vote for rufus. I think he is really cute what kind of dog is he??

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

We think he is a border collie-JRT mix. I haven't asked because I don't want to hog the votes or anything. Others want a chance too.

12. Rene

Rene New Member

here are some better pictures

Jasmine [​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][​IMG][/img]

[​IMG]

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They look great. They will have some nice looking babies. Nice shinny coats.

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Those are great pics!! I agree... shiny coats!! :)

It's funny, cuz at first she looked really big in the pics -- like "bailey-size" (14 lbs)! LOL... I had to go back and re-read how much you said she weighed! then I looked at her in comparison w/other items in the pic... hehe.

15. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Congrats Grandma!!! :eek:

Can't wait to see pics of your furry grandchildren!!! :y_the_best:

Best wishes to Jasmine (and you as well)! :D

(BTW, I am happy to hear that you are making a wise decision to have her spayed after the littler is born...good for you! :wink: )

16. Rene

Rene New Member

I wanted to have them fixed before this happened but i couldnt' so i'm going to have babies then NEVER AGAIN lol i cant stand it only 6 days left i wish i knew the exact time cuz i work 1 1/2 hours away from but my mom is her to watch her and if she even looks like she is going to have mom is going to call me and i'm comming home. That is the problem i dont know if i should take the week before off or the week after.

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'd say the week after... I know soooooo very little about this, but the one thing that I know is how they get cold very easily. I think it's best to be there and make sure they are warm!! One of the girls at work had puppies and lost two when she went to work one day..... she was devastated!!!

18. Rene

Rene New Member

I knew nothing about this either but boy how much i've read and all the great advise here i think we will do fine. I have a heating pad in the bed for them i just have to watch that is doesnt get to hot or to cold. My mom and my daughter will be there with them during the day also so hopefully everything will be good.