1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I need advice/opinions please

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Lynn you are AWESOME thats great and tons cheaper then i thought now can i drive that huge thing lol of course i can what website did you find those at?? It would feel like home to all the fur kids (ok my son to :lol: ) It would be like a holiday I can't wait now i'm more excited lol

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i got those off of this site....but there are other sites. just look up renting rv one way...

http://www.americanrvrentals.com/summer.html

:eek:

those vehicles are so big you could throw a party in there and invite the forum!!! wouldnt that be fun?? lols :D

3. Rene

Rene New Member

that would be tons of fun i will stop by and pick everyone up on my way and meet you in phoneix lol i will have room for everyones fur kids :eek:

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols lols...totally funny to think about... :D :m41: :m39: :0017:

5. Bente

Bente New Member

I sure hope those things are cheap on gas, because you have to drive all the way to Norway to pick me up! Can't have a party on wheels without me and Kyrre :mrgreen:

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: woo hoo!!!! bente and kyrre are comin!!!

:m19: :m24: ive looked into this dilemma about the gas milege, and the small problem of the waterways :m16: ....and....

yippie!!!!! i found some boat rentals!!!! :0020: :0019:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Great! Now everybody on the forum can bring their friends and family to the party as well :mrgreen:

8. vene

vene New Member

Now we're talking. Count me in! Good luck Rene with the trip and the move!

9. Rene

Rene New Member

hey lynn how did you get pics of my boat :y_the_best: :mrgreen: talk about a party now we have an RV full and a boat :0008: :0020:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i didnt!!! theyre mine!!! woo hoo!!!!! :eek:

11. Tina

Tina New Member

Kitty downers for nervous cats

I have done quite a bit of traveling with pets throughout the years including one 18 hr flight for my poor kitty to come to the US from Japan. Never, Never, Never, try to put a cat on a plane for that long! It took almost a month of me groveling to get her to forgive me. I currently have 2 cats and 1 dog and although all 3 are great at home they don't make very good travel buddies. Twinkie our youngest kitty was found on a bridge by my husband someone had dropped the whole litter out onto a busy highway. Needless to say despite our best efforts he's still a bit skittish. I have found that a mild sedative that you can get from your local vet helps keep them calm and relaxed during trips. I have only given them the sedative on a need be basis but it might be nice to have on hand should you need it. Remember pets are intuitive if they sense their owner is nervous or upset they will react to that as well. Good Luck! The rv was a great idea. HAPPY TRAILS!

12. Tina

Tina New Member

Kitty downers for nervous cats

I have done quite a bit of traveling with pets throughout the years including one 18 hr flight for my poor kitty to come to the US from Japan. Never, Never, Never, try to put a cat on a plane for that long! It took almost a month of me groveling to get her to forgive me. I currently have 2 cats and 1 dog and although all 3 are great at home they don't make very good travel buddies. Twinkie our youngest kitty was found on a bridge by my husband someone had dropped the whole litter out onto a busy highway. Needless to say despite our best efforts he's still a bit skittish. I have found that a mild sedative that you can get from your local vet helps keep them calm and relaxed during trips. I have only given them the sedative on a need be basis but it might be nice to have on hand should you need it. Remember pets are intuitive if they sense their owner is nervous or upset they will react to that as well. Good Luck! The rv was a great idea. HAPPY TRAILS!

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi tina!! i relate to your story. back in 1985 i was married to a marine. we spent a year in okinawa japan, and found an adorable orange kitten, which we named otis. he was really the love of my life. i had him for almost 20 years...he died a little over a year ago. :cry:

its been so long ago. i cant remember if he went cargo...i think he did...unless we had him in the cabin under the seat. we flew northwest orient. loooooong...flight. :shock:

14. Rene

Rene New Member

well i did it i went to AZ and bought a house it's in goodyear hopefully i will be moving on 8/3 :eek:

15. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I don't do boats :cry:

16. vene

vene New Member

Congrats Rene. That was fast! Pics please and good luck on the move! :mrgreen:

17. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks vene i only have one pic of the out side of my new house i should get more next tuesday

[​IMG]

18. Bente

Bente New Member

Wow, that's an amazing house! :shock: :D