1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by windwalker, May 30, 2005.

1. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

The first place to start is with your husband's MD. Some programs (like Merck for example) you have to have a doctor sign you up. The other program I got in to is from Pfizer, and my doctor had the forms for me to sign up with them. So have a chat with the doctor first, and see what he/she can do for you.

Another thing you should probably do is talk to a loan officer at the bank or mortgage company that holds the paper on your house. Explain your situation honestly and see if there's a way to lower your house payment for the next year or so. While it may end up extending the time it takes to pay off your house, refinancing to get a lower payment is something to concider.

If you have credit cards, (who doesn't these days?) give them a call and see if you can negotiate a lower interest rate or some other method to lower your minimum payment. You can always send more if you have it, but having a lower set point can help in those months where there's more month than there is money. If the credit card folks won't deal with you, check with a credit councelling company. They can usually get your payments lowered.

Get inventive finding ways to free up money you're spending elsewhere so you'll have it available for medical expenses. Remember, this isn't forever. It's only for a few months. As much as it hurts, you have to differentiate between what you need and what you want. I need a phone, I want my cell phone. I need food, I want McDonalds french fries. Or my favorite (?) choice; I need a car, I want to drive my sports car. Well, that didn't quite work, LOL. The sports car went into storage and I bought a junker for $100 plus $30 worth of parts to get it running. It got me where I needed to go, cost next to nothing to insure, next to nothing to run, and I still have the little wreck, even though the sports car is back on the road.

2. windwalker

windwalker New Member

Shine, thanks for the suggestions, trust me we have cut out all unecessary expenses...and still cutting...again thanks, hon...sorry I did not reply faster...am not feeling well...Windy