1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i need opnions please answer.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tski22, Dec 21, 2004.

1. tski22

tski22 New Member

i jsut finished cycling with an odd 15 gallon high aquarium. What would be interesting stocking in a 15 gallon. just wondering what you all think b/c its such a strange size. thanks and happy holidays to all. -tl

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

maybe some tetras would be nice in there...i think most of them are multi-level swimming. try a mixture of cardinel/neon, glowlight, etc.

3. tski22

tski22 New Member

i was thinking something along those lines, bit i aslo ahd the thoguht of maybe trying to breed bettas in there. Ive only done it once before but he killed her and the nest didnt work out right. how does that sound? -tl

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

When you breed bettas, it's best to keep them separate except for the time that they are actually breeding. Otherwise, as you found out, you run the risk of them killing eachother.

-Chelle

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Maybe a few dwarf puffers and plant it heavily it will be really cool!

6. Blau_the_cow

Blau_the_cow New Member

Are dwarf puffers difficult to find? would a place like petsmart have them?

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

You guys have a petsmart in comox? I found them at my LFS they werent to expensive eather they were about $5 each

8. tski22

tski22 New Member

i might put a female betta in glass vase that stays at the top of the water level )floating) and let the male loose and see if they start liking eachother and maybe breed them that would be cool. dwarf puffers are 1 39 here in buf ny at petsmart. -tl

9. Blau_the_cow

Blau_the_cow New Member

No.. we dont have one here (wish we did), but theres one in naniamo