1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i need some advice please

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by i_love_my_ollie, Nov 12, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Your furbaby is beautiful! I like to use Snapfish. It's fun and easy and free. After your pics are loaded, click on the smaller image to enlarge it. Then right click your mouse and click copy image location. Come back here and click the Img tab then paste then the Img tab again. Voila.

Just saw this in the general forum:
    http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7135

2. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

thanks i manged to register with photobucket. [​IMG]
    this is another pic of ollie i hope this time it works

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Hes a cutie! :eek:

4. vene

vene New Member

He is gorgeous and reminds me a lot of a kitten named Luna that I once knew.

5. i_love_my_ollie

:oops: ollie is blushin u guys r so nice!! he isnt jus cuite hes nuts as well hes having a mad hour at the mo hes runnin around like a mad kitty :0023:

6. nern

nern New Member

He is a little black beauty! Thanks for sharing. :D

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

He's beautiful! I love his huge eyes!

8. i_love_my_ollie

hey everyone thanks for all the completments hes gona get a big head wiv all these comments its bad enuf (well my boyf thinks so) that i tell him hes cute all the time n im one of those i no i talk to him and he sits there like a real gentelman and listens to me (better than most real men who get bored or loose intrest) lol :lol: