1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

ideas for community tank...

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Jul 24, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

i currently have 2 empty aquariums that i would like to make into community tanks (10g and 20 g) and i was wondering if any one has any ideas on what kind of fish i could put in there... im looking for personality color and 5+ fish!!

thanks in advance..
    -jenken

2. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

In my 20 gallon I have:
    2 dwarf gouramis, neon blue
    2 platies, mickey mouse
    3 guppies, male
    2 albino corys
    2 firebelly newts

They all get along nicely and are all very active, the gouramis will continue gaining color with maturity and the guppies come in so many colors to choose from. The newts are nice to watch, and you can actually play with them, on top of their little lilypad. Although I did get lucky that my two gouramis get along, usually you need 3, but I've never had trouble.