1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for the 7th photo contest theme?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Everyone. Please submit any ideas for our next photo contest and then we can make it into a poll. Thank you. :D

Here are few ideas so far, but we do need more:

1) No theme, just random pics.
    2) Valentine's Day Theme
    3) Cats and boxes

2. nern

nern New Member

#3 Cats and Boxes :y_the_best:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. I thought of you and your kitties, Nern when I was typing the "cat and boxes." You would certainly have plenty of pics to submit. Tiddy squished in the box is one of my favorites. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. :mrgreen:

4. bionca

bionca New Member

3) cats and boxes :D

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Yeah, cats in boxes sounds like fun. But how about making it 'cats in bags or boxes' ?

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Sure, cats in boxes and bags is fine. The bags will be paper and not dangerous plastic bags, right? :wink:

7. Bente

Bente New Member

I'll trow in some other suggestions, otherwise it'll be a boring poll :mrgreen:

-Hiding kitty
    -Bad kitty
    -Kitty playing

8. nern

nern New Member

Just wait until you see the one I took of Bean & Hoggle squished in a small shoebox! LOL. :mrgreen:

9. pomlover

pomlover New Member

I too would say cats in boxes but would throw out cats in strange sleeping positions. My cat sure had a weird one last night. He had his back leg thrown up over his head. Don't know what ever made him try that but it must of been comfortable. Slept that way for quite awhile. :D

10. luna

luna New Member

how bout cats in hats, buster looks so cute in his hat

11. Tasha

Tasha New Member

how about
    1) wet kitty (water accidents. lol)
    2) sleeping cat (cute but random places, positions...)
    3) costume cat (any random outfit or something, if your cat will allow that. lol)

These are just a few of my ideas, i hope they help a little :D

12. Tasha

Tasha New Member

just noticed Pomlover also said sleeping cats.... my bad. lol